This Apps helps to Hiding Photos, Musics, Files and Videos with Safe Hide
- Category Personal
- Program license Free
- Version 4.2
- Size 3 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name john.safehide
John Britto P
Ettiyathidal, Sengudi Post R.S. Mangalam Via Ramanathapuram Dist TamilNadu, India Pin : 623525
New UI Applied.
Pattern Lock is now added for increased Usability.
Gallery Browse Speed Improved
App Protect Bug Fixed
App Performance Improved
Now add a Timer to your protected apps so that others can use it on a predefined time or, even more better, let your children play the right amount of time.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.